Thursday, June 27, 2013

How to unjailbreak an iPad? - 1

So, a few months ago I jail-broke my iPad, and it wasn't exactly for me, I had mobilevid but now that's gone and I can't get it back and I would like to get my movies back onto my ipad like I used to from my laptop, and I've tried many ways to download movies from my ipad with various apps that never worked … Now i tried to unjailbreak my ipad wiht my fiancee and the two ways we tried were to completely restore my ipad in the settings app and neither try worked because I still have cyia. I never did that back up your ipad thing before the jailbreak ans I'm wondering if there is anyway to unjailbreak it… i have the iPad 1, I got it in Dec. 2010 and I also cannot connect with itunes with my ipad, it always says couldn't connect the apple ipad with itunes an error occurred, error being the fact that the ipad is jailbroken…

См. статью: How to unjailbreak an iPad? - 1