Monday, June 24, 2013

I was told that my husband was cheated on me?

I was told that my husband cheated on me when i was pregnant with his child we were engaged but not yet married, i have a friend at his work who on a drunken evening confirmed that she thinks it was someone at work, i think she knew for certain but didn't want to cause problems - i was given a name.
i spoke to my husband about this he didn't get angry just quite and tried to walk away, i wouldn't let him, he denied it happened. we have a good marriage with kids, and it was at least 5 years ago that this would have happened.although this whole thing has been very upsetting for me i want to forget all about it! i don't want my marriage to change i love him and believe that if it did happen it was a mistake.
however i am now going mental i want to stop being suspicious but i cant. I know he is not doing anything now but i went on to my Ipad - it is mine and went onto facebook to send my friend a message, i soon realised it was his but rather than logout i read his messages from other women.one woman repeatedly sent him messages that she missed him very much and actually said 'i know i probably shouldnt say this'? i asked him about this and i feel terrible now because he is right she was flirting with him but he wasn't back it was a 45 year old woman with kids and a husband who he used to serve at work but he has moved building so doesn't see her anymore, he said if it was something i didn't want anyone to see i would have deleted it, its just a woman who quite likes me but i have said nor done nothing wrong with her…
how can i stop being suspicious the feeling i have when i think i have found something wrong is horrible, and i don't think he did do anything wrong with facebook woman.can someone please tell me how to stop ny suspicions or it may break my marriage

См. статью: I was told that my husband was cheated on me?