Monday, June 3, 2013

IPad, Laptop, Other Tablet, or Give Up?

I'm considering buying some sort of portable computer and there are so many options now that I'd like to ask for some feedback from people who have actually used them (instead of salesmen who just want to make a sale).

I would need it to be able to run Microsoft Word.It would be mainly for my writing, so a decent (not onscreen) keyboard is a must. I would also like to be able to run spreadsheets on it, check my email, and maybe play videos or games on it.

So, what are everyone's opinions on the various tablets on the market right now? And please don't just say "buy ___ because it is the best". I'd like to know *why* it's the best. I'm also leaning away from laptops, since the ones I've seen are pricey and are likely to break down in a matter of a few years.

Thanks in advance for helping me out here!

См. статью: IPad, Laptop, Other Tablet, or Give Up?