Tuesday, June 25, 2013

IPad Mini and Youtube problem?

So, I have an iPad mini, have had it since march, and I am always watching YouTube videos on it with the slight problem of playback errors. Just a few moments ago, I was on YouTube and full screened it, then it said playback error and there was no way to get out. I almost deleted the app but then the data would be gone, so I stopped myself and rebooted it, so please tell me this: while in YouTube trying to watch videos I get the words ' No stream ' pop up and I've tried multiple times on one video, then started to try other videos, but get nothing. How do I fix this situation? I have never gotten this problem before. Can someone please answer this soon?
Added (1). My instagram is now not working, nor Facebook. I have full connection for Internet, help!
Added (2). Cleared everything, cache and cookies, as well as history. Nothing has changed.

См. статью: IPad Mini and Youtube problem?