Saturday, June 29, 2013

My ipad is in the middle of dowloading ios and i dont know my ios firmware code?

Ok so my ipad said it needed updated so I updated it not knowing I was supposed to know my IOS code.So my ipad screen is showing me I need to plug It into iTunes and to do that I need to know my IOS code for my ipad 2 wifi.and I have no idea what it is, so I'm pretty much just stuck like this until I find the right code.Is there any way I can find the code? I know I have to go to settings to see it but like I said my iPad is stuck on the iTunes plug in thing.please help it would mean so much!!(:
Added (1). No I didn't forget my password.My ipad was supposed to be updating to a newer IOS and now its stuck on the screen saying I need to plug it into iTunes.To do this I need to know my IOS for my ipad which you go there by tapping settings.
Added (2). No I didn't forget my password.My ipad was supposed to be updating to a newer IOS and now its stuck on the screen saying I need to plug it into iTunes.To do this I need to know my IOS for my ipad which you go there by tapping settings.

См. статью: My ipad is in the middle of dowloading ios and i dont know my ios firmware code?