Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Should i get a Vita or a 3DS?

Hello

Basically my birthday is in one months time and I need to make a decision.
I have the PSP and the NDS Lite. I got the NDS Lite first because i was a fan of the animal crossing on the gamecube and then i started getting into pokemon.
So the only appealing games look good to me are:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon X & Y
and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

But the only reason that its putting me off is that it cant do anything else because i was going to get a iPad for my birthday because i watch alot of videos and then finding out that the 3DS cant do YouTube videos and i know there isnt much games out for the PS Vita but i love the screen and it can do other things. (Im a PC gamer but im hoping to get a PS4)

Thanks

См. статью: Should i get a Vita or a 3DS?