Saturday, June 1, 2013

What do I do about this one kid?

Okay, so there's this extremely annoying guy who won't stop messing with my friend and I. His name will be Mike and my friend's will be Helena. Anyway, so Mike and I actually kind of use to be friends. He was planning on making an anime and since I'm a little good at drawing he asked me to draw the characters for him. I knew I wouldn't be able to with my busy schedule so I said I couldn't. Then, Mike started bribing me with the new Bioshock that just came out since I really wanted it. I didn't take his offer and he said "I bought this for you and you won't even draw me anything, ***?" Since I'm too nice of a person, I didn't start anything. Mike also use to have a crush on me but I'm extremely loyal to my boyfriend so after him always making sexual comments at me, I told him nicely that I wasn't interested. Nowadays he just won't leave my friend Helena and I alone. He always hits Helena with his iPad over her head and he texted her today that he wanted my number for "trolling revenge". He's been kicking and hitting me. He calls me a *** all the time just for not drawing his anime. Mike also thinks that I hacked his Club Nintendo or something so he said he'd spread rumors about Helena and I. That we had sex with him or something. Which is kind of stupid since we're both abstinent.In addition, yes, I've confronted guidance in my school about this but they said if they don't see him do it then they can't do anything. What can we do to make him stop? We ignore him and don't do anything to provoke him.No rude answers, please.
Semi- important detail I should add. He tries to provoke us by saying "Women suck," "Women are weak" "Video games are way better" the only rude thing we said back was: "I hope you have fun with your hand, you'll never get a girlfriend" and he argues back that he has one in Harvest Moon.

Please help?

См. статью: What do I do about this one kid?