Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What's Wrong with my iPad? (3rd Gen)?

I have an Apple iPad 3rd gen, and some parts of the touchscreen stopped working. (for example: if you wanted to type "D" you would have to flip it to the side so you could press it because it didn't work in that place). Then, it started going crazy.It acts like it's possessed by a ghost.It will change screens, type things, go to apps, and just act like someone is pressing random things really fast. I took it to the Apple Store and they said it needed to be "restored." So they restored it there, and then when I got home, it started doing it all over again. This means it must be a hardware problem (they thought it was software problem). What will Apple do to fix this? And what's wrong with my iPad?
Thank you!

См. статью: What's Wrong with my iPad? (3rd Gen)?