Thursday, July 4, 2013

DNS probelms on my ipad?

Yesterday I wanted to get the american netflix so i changed my DNS on my Ipad to some random code to get american netflix.It worked and so did my wifi until today where the whole day my wifi has been down on my 2 ipads but not on my home computer. When i try to load google crome it says my DNS lockup failed which worried me becuase i just changed it and i dont remeber my origanal DNS. Ive herd 8.8.8.8 was a good DNS But that didnt work either. I remember this happen before but i ushally just unplug the plug back in my router and it would work but this time it hasnt and the whole day ive been without internet.

(Safari, netflix, facebook, sims even minecraft that doesnt even need internet doesnt work. Preetty much nothing does except fruit ninja.)

См. статью: DNS probelms on my ipad?