Monday, July 1, 2013

Do u think I'm selfish?

I always listen to music at night to run aways all the things I'm going through. Night is my free time I listen to music from 1 to 3 or 5am. Something was going on in my room so I'd listen to music downstairs in the living room. The best thing about that is there is a kitchen, tv and a bathroom.My parents would stay in the living room and then leave at 11pm and I'll stay.My sister would sleep upstairs. Something was wrong with my mobile so I listen to music on my mum's iPad. I take it from her when she goes to bed cause ik she won't need it. She always gives it to me. Today, I asked her if I can take the iPad and she said ok. I left it next to me cause the uninvited was on tv. She told me are u going to play on the iPad or watch tv and I said both. Then she said u either play with it in your room or give it to me. I can't remember what i said but then she said something about me staying alone all night. She got angry and went upstairs. I went upstairs again and asked her if she wanted it then again I can't remember what i told her then she my dad was angry cause he was listening to smith important on the news and said," I want to listen!" she did this sign with her hand to let me go downstairs.My sister and i were watching movie but my parents told us to leave cause we were in their bedroom. I ran to the living room and I thought my sister was going to the room to sleep. I had the iPad to listen to music. She told me she wanted to sleep here but I shouted and I still can't remember what I said. She went upstairs but wasnt upset but I still ran to her cause I felt upset cause I actually wanted her to watch the movie with me. I told her to cone and she told me she wanted to sleep until she laughed and came downstairs with me and we watched the movie. I'm so selfish:( I always want to sit alone cause I think about my problems. I just moved to a new city and I hate everything I always want to talk to some1 about my problems but I can't find some1 who care. I listen to everyone's problems and try to help but when it's me who is talking about my problems in this new city it's just nth.Is that selfish to try to find some1 to talk to about my problems? I just need some1 to tell me what is the wrong thing I'm doing. I cry all night. Whenever some1 tells me smth upsetting i think about it the whole day. That's self pity right?

См. статью: Do u think I'm selfish?