Thursday, July 11, 2013

Everything I think about happens!

This is the weirdest question I've asked on here. But it's true. I think of something and somehow something related to the topic I was thinking about happens. Today I was thinking about this girl thats kind of a friend. She sent me a friend request on fb when i checked.It's so weird and this always happens! not just about facebook. I was llistening to something of MJ and I see an add of him on the internet. I was listing through my Ipad.and i was on my desktop. This always happens.why? I'm also 14. I know I can't talk to ghost or anything, buut anything I wish for very much suddenly happens. I just look at the sky, close my eyes and think about what I want with all my heart. I know most teens don't think this way, but I do.
Added (1). Lmao :3
Added (2). Whatever… if you guys don't want to believe me it's k

См. статью: Everything I think about happens!