Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Going to uni next year. Advice on which electronics to take?

I Currently have a samsung laptop and a samsung galaxy II phone. I'm Starting uni next year, and when that time comes my laptop will be four years old and my phone will be three, so I thought I might splurge on some new electronics for uni, since i'm currently working 3 jobs and living at home, money isn't really an issue and I want the best. Basically, I've been thinking I should buy an ipad so that I have access to all of apples apps, even though I know ipads aren't as good as android tablets. Also, I don't see the point of getting an android tablet because it will basically be a bigger version of my phone (I will be upgrading to galaxy s4 or 5 if its out). On top of this, I would like to buy an ultrabook, probably an ASUS, but as I was looking at different kinds, I realized there are now tablets and ultrabooks in one, as well as touch screen ultra books etc. Now I'm confused. Whats your opinion on what would best serve my needs?

См. статью: Going to uni next year. Advice on which electronics to take?