Monday, July 8, 2013

How to contact Steve Jobs? Where is he?

In recent times Steve Jobs hasn't appeared at any of the Apple conferences. Its some boring old fart named Tom Cook or Tim crooke who presents the new products these days.
He speaks like a bean counter, all numbers with little charisma, no inspiration and zero excitement
I really miss the good old days with Steve around.

How can I find or contact Steve so he can do those conferences again?

Some fun facts about me:
I am an apple fanboy, and have attended every single apple conference for the past 10 years.
I go to the Genius bar everyday because I love apple and all the white shiny machines they come up with.
The computer I use is the highest speced IMAC with cinema display, my current phone is an iPhone 4S, and I use the new Retina iPad. I even use iTunes to pay for music instead of downloading it illegally like everyone else.

См. статью: How to contact Steve Jobs? Where is he?