Saturday, July 6, 2013

How to control my 14yr old?

My 14yr old daughter is soo naughty. Her twin brother is fine, but she just gets in trouble with everything. She got excluded from her secondary school in year 7 before she even started because she trespassed it with her friends, so now she goes to the school that i work at.

I will just take you through this week in very short.
Monday: stayed out until 11.30 when curfew is 9.30 so took her phone off her.
Tuesday: realised she had taken her phone out of my bag, so grounded her for 3 days. She went out anyway and didn't come home til 11, grounded her for the rest of the week for swearing at me.
Wednesday: Took her iPad as she swore at me again. Was rude to her stepdad in the evening so banned her from the tv.
Thursday: Got in a fight with her brother and threw the remote up his head. Got in a row with me.
Friday: didn't come home til 12, even though she wasn't allowed out, got in row and sent her to her room.
She's at her dads all weekend.

См. статью: How to control my 14yr old?