Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I have a psychological problem maybe!

Do I have anxiety. This past school year was my freshman year in college, I had a great time for the first six months, then my roommate pissed me off big time so I moved out. I'm gay, and i transferred to a room on north campus, and the guys there were all gay.It was three guys, and I woud be the fourth. And at first glance, they seemed like cool guys and the fact that they were gay made them even more cool! So I moved rooms, and long story short, living in my old dorm where I knew everyone, and I had fun made me really miss my old dorm, and not like my new one. Gah. Only me. But anyways, my NEW roommate was terrible.too long to list. But what he would do sometimes at night is play a couple of really good songs on his friggin ipad while we both slept.so the year ended, and I've realized that there were certain songs that would play over the radio, that he had played and I now dislike the songs. Like they always bring up bad memories from the last few months of the school year..like I liked them before, but now I had to delete them from my ipod. Its just like now, I feel like everything is starting to bother me. I was on a medicine for my headaches that was also used as an anti depressent. Untill one night, I freaked out and I stopped taking them. But anyways, just recently, like yesterday night I'm having my major issue. Like I said, I'm gay. And randomly, in my mind I thought woah man you can't be gay, like what are you doing? Like girls..its been playing over and over again. Its freaking me out. There's no way I wanna be straight, and I want to HAVE TO believe that its the devil. I don't want to contiune my life like this at all. For instance, the whole roommate thing, it died down later on in the summer. And I slowly could listen to the songs again. But what about this! Its really freaking me out. Also, I moved to a city where I don't know many people actually anyone, and my friends are like a county over. Were moving again in the fall, closer to my friends

См. статью: I have a psychological problem maybe!