Saturday, July 20, 2013

I want to write a book?

I've always been a writer type person. I got good grades in English and have been writing little stories since I was young, and recently I had a good idea for a book, and I seriously want to try and write one, but i Have some questions first.
What program on the computer is good for writing a book? Is Microsoft word ok? Are there others out there that could possibly sync to an ipad?
Also, how could I get it published? I know it's no easy task, but if it were good enough do I just send it off to a publishing company?
What are good situations to conjure up emotions and make a reader feel for the main character?
Are stories without a huge climax just as good as stories that are fairly even with a few happenings here and there? Like an action based book with everything leading up to a main event as opposed to a book that mainly outlines a life with events happening in random areas throughout the book?

Anything else I should know on writing a book? I want it to appeal to teens and possibly adults.
It's not a gushy love story, but I want the readers to be hooked and truly care for the main character, and feel with them.

См. статью: I want to write a book?