Saturday, July 27, 2013

IPad 4? or wait for the iPad 5?

So I've really been looking into getting an iPad for a while now. I will be using it mainly for school, so to open documents [powerpoint, word] in class, being able to take notes, and for other uses I will be using it mostly for drawing[on an app of course] editing, some light gaming and browsing the internet.
I plan on only getting the 16gb because my ipod touch is 32 gb and i have only used 6gb of it after about 2 years.My problem is that I'm not sure if i should wait for the iPad 5 or get the iPad 4. I don't care too much about how light the iPad is, nor do I particularly care about the design. I just don't wanna get the iPad 4 only to find out that the iPad 5 has more unique features [like when they put in the notification bar for the iphone] I tend to have extremely bad luck when it comes to purchasing items, only to have an upgraded version come out a month later so I really need help deciding. I really want the iPad right now and don't really wanna wait…
help?

См. статью: IPad 4? or wait for the iPad 5?