Monday, July 29, 2013

Jealous of my rich cousins!

I have cousins that are from Maryland. I'm from Michigan btw. They are sooooo nice. The kids are like perfect. They get perfect grades, look great, and are extremely kind and helpful. They never complain or lie to us. Always polite and help clean up and play with the little kids. But they are so rich. You can tell. All three of the kids have iPads and iPhones.In their rooms at their houses they have tvs. The girls first car was a used BMW. They also go to a nice private school. Their parents really care about them. They are spoiled but not spoiled brats. They also have a HUGE house. They have many animals and lots of land. They have seven dogs. All rescued. Everyone takes care of the dogs and they let them run free on their large property. They have never ever talked about what they have and I wouldn't have even thought they were rich based on the way they act. I care a lot about them. I mean the one girl even got a scholarship to her high school. I'm just jealous. They have so much. What do you think?

См. статью: Jealous of my rich cousins!