Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Moving to fast when I don't want to?

Hi I'm 14 turning 15 next week and I met this boy less than a month a go and it was through a friend she was at his for his birthday and he managed to get on her iPad and he started to talk to me on message we got on really great and I asked for his email so that we could continue talking on his iPad and we spoke all night up until the morning anyway we continued to talk for a week and the friend that helped me meet him organised for us to meet in person and we met in person at the cinema and during the movie we held hands which I was comfortable with he is really insecure about his skin because he has eczema but I'm not really bothered by it because I'm not the type to judge someone on their looks and I like the way he looks anyway the same night my mom was mad at me because a friend messaged me on face book about me and him and she thinks that meeting him at the cinema was the first time I've ever met him which is sort of true and I had to lie and say a excuse but it was a bad one and I had to fight to be able to go to the cinemas with him and some of my friends who already know him and I managed to be able to go and during the movie we pretty much made out through the whole movie which I was sorta okay about but I felt a bit awkward because it was both of ours first kisses and he tried to kiss me a lot when we were out of the movie in front of friends and i don't want to seem like "that girl" who makes out a lot with the person she is interested in :/ so by then we were secretly going out and the next week when I was back at school during that week my mom managed to make me confess to her that I was going out with him and she made me tell him I couldn't date him because I was too young to be able to cope with the emotions and to be able to focus on school which I was okay about because I understood and the guy said that he would wait for me, so this week he invited me to a soccer match which I went to with him yesterday and it was great it was just that I wanted to keep all kissing and stuff to when we could actually go out because it would be a lot more rewarding than still kissing when I'm not suppose to be going out with anyone and i feel like I'm deceiving my parents when I don't want to.we kissed quite a lot durning the soccer game which i did like but its just i felt bad because we are "friends" right now and he said to me i don't think that we could really be friends because we just seem to have a lot in common and we can talk about anything which is true and he told me that he wants to be there for me in anyway and that i can talk to him if i have family things going on and we kissed when we were in the car back home which i felt a bit awkward about cause i didn't want to look like a slut in front of his mom and it makes a bad impression when she knows I can't date :/ and he told me on the first time that we kissed that he loved me which I was surprised about because we haven't know each other that long at all and i felt you should say I love you after you have known this person for quite a while and I said I love him back which I do but not to the extent of real true love because I think that is something that takes time so I want to slow it down with him when I have already said that with out hurting him because when I had to message him that we couldn't date anymore because of my parents he thought I was making a excuse and that I didn't want to go out with him which I do but I don't know when I will be able to date and he's asked me when would I be able to date and what is our relationship called because its not really friends and its also not boyfriend and girlfriend and I don't want to secretly date him like I did before because if my parents find out they would be really disappointed in me and I don't want them to hate him for him still kissing me and holding hands when were not suppose to because he is a amazing guy but he's just got to learn that I want to really slow it down with him and he will be at my school next term because of different reasons so I will be seeing him a lot more than Normal so what should I do? Should I tell him straight out how I feel on messages or face to face because next time we do see each other it will be my birthday and I don't want him to take it the wrong way because I do want to go out with him but not right now because I want to have a good relationship with my parents and also him and I also want to be able to stick up for myself and tell him what I want In our relationship

См. статью: Moving to fast when I don't want to?