Saturday, July 13, 2013

My date and his gay roommate!

I recently started talking to a man for about 3 months. He introduced me to all his friends and I hit it off with them also. His roommate says that when he first saw me he told him I was WAY too good for him.he said that he is a compulsive liar.he tries girls just to test run them and hangs them out to dry.he uses women, one girl recently bought him an IPAD and he's been driving other women's cars around.the only reason he was telling me this, he says, was because he thinks it's disgusting. He said that he can hear the sex noises from him to other room. WE NEVER HAD SEX! He said that's why it's a surprise he has you around. And he says that he probably sees me as a way to get out of his current situation. Then he begins to tell me that he owns the house he stays in and that my beau is actually homeless and appears out of no where.he said he figures out new things about him everyday like his real name and the fact that he had vehicle, non serious felonies.i figured this out on my own too, which i thought was scary until he explained.he said closet gay and that he used to have strange men in and out all the time and he had to ask him not to bring them over anymore.i told him only 1/2 the truth when i confronted the beau. I NEVER told him that it was his roommate for the fear of him being thrown out. He told me, yes he's had girls over, but that was in the past.i couldn't shake what has been said so I told him we shall remain friends. I later called and the roommate, he told me that i should have not made assumptions and searched for things i didn't want to know.he said that i probably made the wrong decision and missed out on a good person. AFTER I BROKE IT OFF WITH THE GUY. then, at the end of this.i figure out the roommate is gay.why would a 27 yr old man room with a 32 year old man in Atlanta, GA (DL city of the world) WTH should I do!!! run? or stay? I left him 3 messages to contact me because I felt bad for not telling him the the whole truth. Should i leave or stay or try to work it out!

См. статью: My date and his gay roommate!