Saturday, July 13, 2013

No tv, i don't watch soaps! can i have a wireless plasma linked to my ipad though?

I'm renovating a new house and i'm getting to the point where i need to install plasma TV's on the walls with no cables showing, as we do. However i'm sat in my current house thinking I never watch soaps or programmed TV. I dont need a TV! So I was wondering in an ideal world i'd have a great big wall mounted high def plasma type monitor (not sure what you'd call it!) in my lounge with one power supplying plug- hidden, my question is- does this big plasma looking monitor exist? can i wirelessley link this to my ipad? or less prefered but viable option my laptop. That way i dont have a silly sky sports subscription etc i just watch through i player, netflix, dvd etc as and when i want.
I'm thinking in my mind, i pick up a communal family ipad from the coffee table, click to bbc iplayer and all watch something on the wall mounted screen. When eating i can put my camera roll on replay, listen to my playlist.ohh Heaven!
I'm guessing you can get wireless speakers or surround sound these days can you?
Thanks in advance
Katie

См. статью: No tv, i don't watch soaps! can i have a wireless plasma linked to my ipad though?