Sunday, July 7, 2013

People call me spoilt I know I am but should I admit to it?

So on the school bus one day when I was coming home from school someone asked Me if I had been to Canada I said yes. Then they asked me where else I had been. There was such a long list and overall I have travelled halfway around the world and I'm only 12. They said I was spoilt and I said I was not.they asked me how many iPads me and my family had cause I was playing on mine. I said 4 one for me one for my sister one for my mum and one for my dad.he called me really spoilt we started arguing.My close friends also say I'm spoilt and I say I'm not then we start getting into arguments cause I disagree they try to prove me wrong with facts and I'm getting sick of being called spoilt.My BFFL calls me spoilt and when I say she is she says no but she's not actually spoilt. She is starting to compete with everything I say I don't know if its because she jealous or because I'm spoilt for example I said I have lots of new clothes then she said yeah cause it's the sales even though it wasn't when I got them. Then I said where are you going this Summer she said England then she asked me where I was going I said Canada then New York ( I've been to Canada a lot cause I have a house there and been to New York once before when i was 8) then my BFFL said I don't like New York it to crowded but basically we are having arguments when we compete is it because I won't admit I'm spoilt I don't want to ruin our friendship! Please help

См. статью: People call me spoilt I know I am but should I admit to it?