Friday, July 12, 2013

Ps3 error code 8002A548?

I keep getting this error code and it signs me out of psn constantly. I disabled media sharing.It only does it when I'm at my mothers house as when I'm at college or fathers or anyone else's home I do not have a problem with connection. I thought that it was because I was using a wireless connection and router happened to be in another area of my house so signal strength was low. I then switched to a wired connection and moved my ps3 next to the router n still get the same error code. I'm guessing Its a problem with router but all my other devices (2l aptop, 2 ipads, won't count the other ps3 pr xbox 360 because they normally not on and the other ps3 also experience disconnects from time to time) work just fine. Any help would be appreciated

См. статью: Ps3 error code 8002A548?