Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Should i bother going in today?

I go to a brit school where i study Broadcast. I've met every single deadline and i've done well. The deadlines were friday and i completed them.
Summer break is on Thursday.It's Wednesday and the last two days i've just sat on my own on my iPad looking at facebook. We haven't done any work because there's nothing else for us to do. They've stopped teaching us because there's no point being as though we break up tomorrow. I usually just go home early as soon as my lessons are finished and miss form because it takes me 2 hours to get home by bus.

Shall i bother or not and just go in for the last day?
Added (1). I didn't know what section to put this in. Don't shout at me.
Added (2). I'd enjoy it if i had people to talk to. I don't get on with the people there. The one girl pushes me out of everything :/ I'm 17 too by the way

См. статью: Should i bother going in today?