Friday, July 19, 2013

Tunnel Town Cheats or Tunnel Town Hacks?

Plz somebody im looking every place i can think for a tunnel town cheats that can get me free stars or gems without having to pay. I really want to unlock all the bunnies but i dont think i will ever have enough stars to do this, and dont have that much money, i would also like some of the decorations. I kno this app is pretty new, but ne one know if theres a tunnel town hack for stars out yet. I cant seem to find any kind of cheat for the tunnel town app for anything. Plz can someone share anything they have for iphone or ipad, that will work without a jailbreak. I really like this app a lot but am about to give up. Any help would be great even if its just a tunnel town cheats for food or even gems would be good, im just looking for anything to make the app easier and not take so long, thanks

См. статью: Tunnel Town Cheats or Tunnel Town Hacks?