Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What can I do about my wife? We always fight?

My wife and I were sitting next to each other on the bed. She was playing her game on her Ipad while watching a TV show, while was on my computer browsing Youtube videos with my headphones on (one ear open to hear if she was trying to talk to me).

A scene came on the TV show, and she asked me what the medical condition was being referenced. I did not answer her, but proceeded to do the research to get the information. I forgot to inform her what I found because I tabbed back to my previous page and continued to do what I was doing.

When she later asked me "You did not answer me, did you?" I said yes I did not answer you, but I forgot to get back to you when I found the information. I told her I got carried away with what I was doing, and that I was not even paying attention to her show, I only paid attention when she asked me to. I tried to tell her why I did not answer her, but she does not want to hear an excuse, she expected me to tell her what information i received. Of course I was disconnected from the conversation, because I was not entirely there, I was still in the middle of what I was doing, when she asked me about it.

She is tired of communicating with me. I tried to appologize and explain to her the information she wanted. I tried to ask what I can do to prevent this in the future. She told me no second chances, and left the room when I proceeded to try and comfort her. She thinks I always ignore her, but when she is on her Ipad, she sometimes ignores me, and I never get upset over that, because I know she is busy. I do not understand why she won't extend the same courtesy to me, and just let me atleast get to a stopping point. I do not even know how to explain myself to her anymore, because she is looking for a specific answer.

I lied to her our entire relationship, we are married now and I am making a positive change in my habit, to improve our relationship. She told me, she does not believe anything I say, There are no second chances, there is nothing I can do. I am paying for my mistakes 2 years later. She won't let go of the past, even though I am trying to change, yes I still have little spouts of the bad guy in me, but I am sick of fighting, and lying, I want to be good. I don't know what to do. She left the house in the middle of the night, and she said tomorrow she is going drinking and clubbing all day and won't come home.

См. статью: What can I do about my wife? We always fight?