Friday, July 19, 2013

Why does my ipad not accept my wifi anymore?

My Ipad was doing just fine some hours ago with the wifi and out of no where it drops the signal.then I tried to put the password back to get my wifi back u again and it keeps popping up unable to connect multiple times that i put it in. The computer has no problem with the wifi it seems only the ipad is the one with the problem.i tried turning it of, resetting it, turning off all running apps, absolutely everything and it just does not want to read the signal. I dont know what to do anymore and I am hoping someone knows what is wroung with it and is willing to help me out.
Added (1). I have already tried the forget network thing and it still didnt work i literally tried so many things i dont know why nothing is working the ipad was working just fine not to long ago.

См. статью: Why does my ipad not accept my wifi anymore?