Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Why don't people like me?

When I meet new people I listen to others talk, I try to talk about interesting things and show people stuff (music, videos, pics) that I think they might like. I ask a lot of questions about other people so that they can talk about themselves. I'm on time. I'm not flaky. I don't cause drama. I try to be considerate of other people. But people usually don't want to hang out with me unless it is as a last resort in my opinion. I am not always invited places. I'm not attractive and I have a lot of nice things so I am wondering if this is why people don't like me. I have a brand new 2013 car, I live in a nice house with a view, and I have whatever I want. (iPhone, MacBook Pro, iMac, iPad, nice clothes, jewelry, I travel A LOT) I have literally been to 6/7 continents. When I talk, I talk about interesting things in other countries and I am wondering if people don't like me for it. I don't boast or brag in front of people. But it's very obvious I have traveled. Most of my friends eat Ramen and struggle with minimum wage jobs. I just want people to like me.It isn't my fault for the life my parents have given me. I am a good person and a good friend. I feel so sad and alone. :(

См. статью: Why don't people like me?