Sunday, July 28, 2013

Why is there so much entitlement with youngster now?

Ever see those five year old's on Facebook or young kids with Ipads, when I was a kid we went outside and played hell and we didn't get handled the newest technology like that was a parents job. We got taught morals, how to work for a living. Not to accept GED, though I'm not going to play my cards like back when I was younger days where better because in some cases they where but in other cases kids have it a lot worse today. For example, we didn't have Internet and usually once you where inside your home after school hours nobody bothered you. Today, there is no escape from that with Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, God knows what other Blogs or Forums young teens have to deal with. I know for sure, that back in my day we had enough respect and dignity not to make hate pages on anything. Which there is billions upon trillions on Facebook, which Facebook will do absolutely nothing about. Though I might have gotten off track, why is there so much entitlement with today's youth?

См. статью: Why is there so much entitlement with youngster now?