Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Backup my iPad onto my laptop?

Okay so I got an iPad from my school about 5 months ago now and my school have given me about 50 apps but hardly any storage space. I tried to back it up onto my computer about 3 months ago but my iPad then locked itself and I couldn't get onto it until my school technician put in the password.No one that I've spoken to seems to have the same problem so I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem? It says something like "Unauthorised computer cannot continue backup" So I made sure I authorised the computer and still nothing? I have deleted most of my photos to make some space because right now I'm using icloud but icloud is awful so I'm going to have to try the computer again. I have an iphone linked to the same apple ID so maybe I don't have enough space on my itunes? I think that might be the case, if so how do I serperate the itunes on my phone and ipad so I have enough room? Sorry for so many questions it's just I'm going on holiday this Sunday and I would like to take some pictures and download some books but I don't know if I'll have enough storage. Thank you for your time and help.

См. статью: Backup my iPad onto my laptop?