Saturday, August 17, 2013

Constant Wireless Connection Problems?

Good day! Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated
So, as some of you may know working the weekend proves very difficult and boring; especially in an office environment. I bring my laptop into work every day, but in the end it is useless to even try to bring it in. Here we do have a Guest Wi-Fi throughout the whole building which is specifically for this reason. Now mind you, I can connect to the Wi-Fi without problems on my Android device.My laptop however, is a different story.
I connect to the network and I get 0.95 Mpbs up and about 1.95 Mbps Down. After about 15-20 minutes of slow connection, the icon pops up saying ' LIMITED ACCESS'. Then, after attempting to re-connect the Wi-Fi is absolutely GONE. And I mean, I cannot find it anywhere on my laptop. I go in, attempt to use the Windows Network Diagnostics, but it is unable to find anything saying that there is a problem with the Wireless Router.In the mean time, I am able to use my cell phone as well as my iPad to connect to the network. Now I would just use my iPad for this situation, but with school quickly approaching I need my laptop in order to do homework. The only way I have been able to re-connect to the network is if I restart my Laptop and then I have to go all the way to the Device Manager to enable my Intel Centrino Wireless-N 165 Wireless Adapter. And then it is the same process all over again; slow connection, limited access, windows network diagnostic, etc, etc.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated in the matter. I know it is not the wireless Router here in the building, due to the fact that other people are able to connect absolutely effortlessly to the Wireless Network. I figured it has to be something with my laptop.

Thank you for your time

ALSO: My Laptop Model is a Samsung Qx411. ( Intel-i5-2430M, 6.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit)
Added (1). TO ALEX: Well, it is slow compared to the fact that my co-worker is using his laptop and getting T1 Speeds and I am getting speeds that my home Internet can beat easily.

ADDITIONAL INFO: I have attempted to update the Drivers, but in the end it still does the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. I have also re-installed all the Drivers MANUALLY and i still have th is issue.

См. статью: Constant Wireless Connection Problems?