Thursday, August 29, 2013

Does my iPad have a virus?

I have an un-jailbroken iPad 2. Today I was downloading a third-party app from a website that trusted because of GBA4iOS which was fine. Today I downloaded RecordMyScreen from them, but then it popped of with a thing that if I didn't press Okay on would make the app not work.So I did (as dumb me would). But now I 1) can't access iTunes 2) Google is now an insecure website and 3) can't use the YouTube app.
I'm really scared because I use my iPad for MANY hours a day and now the main things I use don't work.
Is it a virus? And if so, what do I do? :'-(
Added (1). Upon further investigation, I can use Safari as a browser (but I must verify each website I go to), but I still can't go on iTunes, the App Store or YouTube. Plus, I hate Safari and use Google Chrome, but I deleted it hoping if I re-downloaded it would work again (that's how I found out the App Store didn't work). Please help! :'-(
Added (2). I did delete the app already and it didn't help.
Added (3). OH MY GOD THANK YOU COMICBOOK READER!!! Once I reset all the settings on my iPad it was fixed. Once again, thanks dude. You're a lifesaver. Thanks to anybody else who may have answered (Comicbook Reader was the only one at this time).

См. статью: Does my iPad have a virus?