Friday, August 2, 2013

How to get internet using Ethernet Cable?

I know there are programs such as connectify or virtual router to share the internet i get from the Ethernet cable but at night my sister comes home from work and needs to use the internet so i have to disconnect my laptop using the Ethernet Cable so she can plug it into her laptop.

I know that a router will solve the problem but I don't know when my mom will buy the router. I am happy in the afternoon because all i have to do is plug in my laptop to the ethernet cable and then use connectify to get internet for my iphone and ipad but at night i don't have it since i can get connectify to work on my laptop since it is not hooked up with the ethernet cable

How can i make the ethernet cable work whenever someone has the ethernet cable plug into their laptop? Oh and my sister does not want me to download any programs that is why i can't download connectify on her laptop

Can you also recommend some cheap good working routers?
Added (1). I have a windows 8 laptop

См. статью: How to get internet using Ethernet Cable?