Monday, August 26, 2013

How to get rid of all these Facebook Pages that fish for likes out of my Newsfeed?

Since I started Facebook back in January, my Newsfeed is flooded with Facebook pages who always get "likes" and comments".It really annoys me, as its spamming and taking over my Newsfeed. I try and scroll through my Facebook searching for friends, relatives and families status', because that's what it's for, but then my Newsfeed is just invaded with 'Like seekers'.

I call them 'Like seekers' because they post random rubbish saying stuff like

"Like if you wish cancer didn't exist, ignore if you want God to punish you".

It's really pathetic. And can usually offend people. When I first started Facebook, I liked a post from one of those 'Like seekers' and my Facebook crashed because that had been reported as offensive for some people. I want to get rid of all these posts, so they can't keep appearing everywhere.

I'm on my iPad, btw.So Facebook is like different on the iPad then from the laptop.
Is there a possible way of getting rid and stopping all these posts ending up on my Newsfeed?
I still want to keep the pages such as, Eastenders, Corrie, Emmerdale, Big Brother etc.

THANKS AND HURRY BEFORE I GET INVADED BY THE LIKE MONSTERS!

См. статью: How to get rid of all these Facebook Pages that fish for likes out of my Newsfeed?