Saturday, August 17, 2013

How to get rid of my anger?

My sisters make fun of me for being bipolar and depressed, and then they act as if it means nothing. They are also arrogant, and then they suddenly want me to hang out with me. And if I don't do what they say, which I almost always do, they yell at me! Now, my grandma came to visit, she wanted to use our family's iPad, and about ten minutes later, she dropped it and completely shattered the screen. This sucks because I usually go online on the iPad and watch anime. I can't do that on our desktop where everyone can see because they think just about anything I do that they don't do is crazy and dumb. Now we got a new iPad but my sister dropped it, breaking the screen. She is an awful liar but continues to say that she didn't do it. I just don't want to talk to anyone, but my family insists that we spend time together. But whenever we do, they just make me feel awful.My oldest sister talks down to everyone, my middle sister won't leave me alone, my dad looks like he's disappointed in me, and my mom makes fun of what I like. She doesn't even know that I like it. I've found that the only way to get rid of my anger is to cause physical damage. And since I won't hurt others, I just punch myself in the head.Is there any other method of getting rid of anger you suggest?

См. статью: How to get rid of my anger?