Sunday, August 4, 2013

I feel unhappy about my life?

I'm just a bit down right now. You see I'm a teen (no stereotypes please), next year I'm doing my gcses and well, I know they're coming but I kind of know I'm going to do well but not as well as I want. All my life I've been the stupid kid that gets himself into awkward situation and mocked by all.the sad fact is im actually smarter than most (actually all as for some reason people who are smarter than me do not seem as quick to judge) of them. I hardly try and still stope above them, there hurtful comments must mean nothing but they really hurt. I've been on here about that before (as for that sort of thing you just need another person to listen to you) and they said that I should just tell myself I'm better than them, the tiny optimistic voice says that but my pessimistic side says that doing that is vulgar and debased as I could just fail and be worse of than them. That voice also says that your lying to yourself with such arrogant claims. I don't know anymore but before my heart was set on proving them wrong with As and A*s but I doubt I can do it as I got all Bs in the mocks. However this isn't all that troubles me. I don't really like my friends they say its all banter but I feel like im always the pun of the joke, as I'm nice, needy and a little bit slow.It's the summer holidays and I'm reviewing my life and it all seems so tiresome so relentless. On top of that I have aspergers which I hold with such secrecy and shame, I got that label from the incredibly weird stuff I've done in my childhood but in the last couple of years I've grown a self awareness and with it great shame. Now I do stupid things and I'm aware of them and it hurts. I never put my hand up as I'm scared ill say something or do something. I do not want to be that kid, but I am and cannot escape it. What are your thoughts? Sorry for any mistakes typing with ipad is annoying

См. статью: I feel unhappy about my life?