Saturday, August 10, 2013

I have 1 PS3, 3 computers, and 1 iPad what Internet should I get?

The ps3 is on and off all day the iPad is used at the beginning of the day and that's it. There's 1 laptop that is used weekly and the other too use it when the ps3 isn't on. I have version and it sucks. When the ps3 is playing call of duty and you try to go on Facebook call of duty lags and Facebook you can't view a photo. You constantly have to turn off then turn on the router to make it work. The IPad is used for small google searches here and there but nothing major. And if you want to watch YouTube forget it 1 person has to been on the Internet to even get 3 seconds loaded. What I do is check all my things at night Facebook, tumblr, Instagram everything. I'm tried of missing things and keep resetting the router and not downloading 32 mb files WHAT INTERNET SHOULD I GET? Also all my friends have xfinity and seriously considered it because they say its the best.

См. статью: I have 1 PS3, 3 computers, and 1 iPad what Internet should I get?