Monday, August 5, 2013

Is it safe to apply glue on my nose?

So I've been looking forward to make some pore strips using some tutorials on YouTube but I didn't have any gelatine or milk to make the usual milk + gelatine pore strips. Then I found this other tutorial that uses glue instead of gelatine and milk. I can't really post the link here because I'm using my iPad but just search for 'diy pore strips' by the user hausofcolor.In the tutorial, she applied Elmer's white glue and she said she had a little bit of skin irritation.Do you think it's just her skin that's sensitive to glue or all glues are like that? Because I'm looking forward to try it but is it gonna cause skin irritation? Please answer ASAP, tq :)

And I'm not playing around if that's what you think

См. статью: Is it safe to apply glue on my nose?