Friday, August 16, 2013

Things to do to make your breasts look bigger when swimming?

Ok so I'm almost 14, and I am a 32 AA cup.My mum is a 36A and she is almost 30, so I know I have no chance of having even medium sized breasts. I am quite skinny but tall for my age, and I know tall skinny girls are not meant to have big boobs, and I know I am Really young before you start commenting wait for growth blah blah blah I know that and I am waiting, it's just I get bullied almost 24/7 for my breast size by so many people it not worth counting, because everyone expects me to be like everyone else with C cup breasts, and I feel as if they blame me for not growing, they make up things like I'm being neglected or I'm making myself be this skinny and I'm making myself sick and that's why my boobs don't grow so that's why they take the mick out of me, but it's really pathetic. Some girls message me on facebook, or kik, and this one boy messages me all the time tellin me how his 10 year old sister has bigger boobs then me, I just go along with it and say yeah probably, and when people say stuff I agree so I don't look upset, but deep down I am literally wanting to shoot myself. And now my teacher decides to do swimming for the 4th year in a row not including the 4 months we did in year 2&3, and I'm worrying like mad I've lost sleep over this aswell and I hate it, it's really late right now like 0:58 because I'm sat in bed with my ipad trying to find a padded swimming costume that is cheap ish to wear at school, so that people won't say things about me, but all I can find is stick on breasts:( I tried messaging my boobs every morning and night for 5 minutes for roughly 6 months but nothing has happened I've been this size since year six(age10 turning 11) and now I'm a year 9(13 turning 14) and its starting to get depressing, is there anything you know that will help boobs grow that is fairly cheap, and idles anyone know where I can buy a plain black one piece swimsuit with a built in padded bra or breast enhancing things in, i will do and wear anything just to beat the torment in swimming, please help!

См. статью: Things to do to make your breasts look bigger when swimming?