Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Video Editor app for ipad for class project?

Please help me. I am supposed to do a video presentation about (ironically) computers (for a computer class jesus h jones). For some reason power point is gone from my computer. I attempted to re download it but for some reason every time I do it keeps saying error blah blah blah. Because power point isn't working (which I would take slides into jpegs and insert into video editor which is also mysteriously missing from my computer) I need to find a system that would allow me to do the titles/slides in the editor. And because I can't download on my computer, I need to do it on a (borrowed) ipad.SO: DO YOU KNOW AN APP THAT WILL LET ME CREATE A PRESENTATION/WITH SLIDES PREFERABLY FREE???
What's in it for you? My gratitude. And virtual cookies and hugs. And a pet hippo.

См. статью: Video Editor app for ipad for class project?