Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What shall i do about her?

Ive asked this question before

My cousin is soooo annoying! She never listns to anyone and shes such a spoiled brat. Her older sister thinks that my annoying cousin and her are perfect!

The other day they came round and we were all sitting in the living room (her family and mine) and my ipad was on the table (it was charging) and she comes up to me and says "Taybah, can i go on your ipad?" and she said it really rudley. And then i said umm no I just put it on charge so sorry you can play on it next time. And then she just un pluuged the charger from the ipad and took it!

I looked at my mom Angrily because she knows i dont like my couins and my mom just shook her head at me.So earlier on before my cousins came i was reading about if you should fast ramadan during your period and it was still opened up and when my cousin went on the internet she read out loud about the preiod stuff and she said it in front my uncle and dad and brother! And then she said really rudley " Whats period and why were you searching it up? it sounds soo weird!" and that REALLY EMBBARRSED ME! Shes 9 im 14 nearly 15 her sister is 11. Once she came to my house and i locked myself in my room to do a school project and she somehow unlcoked the door and came barging in for no reason! She stepped on a bit of my project and i shouted at her a little not actually getting that angry and she goes running and screaming to my mom that i pushed her! And then she got my mom and me into an argument and after a while i heard her mutter "it was a rubbish project anyway i can do much better" to herslf. SHES JUST SO ANNOYING!

Plz dont say u will just have to live with that or try talking to somebody about it because i cant! im not being moany or fussy or complaining i just thought if i asked other peole they might give a wise answer.

См. статью: What shall i do about her?