Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Why i need that stupid apple ipad peace of ***?

I bought an apple ipad but
that peace of ***
cant play
-
Microsoft flight simulator x
-
it cant play
far cry 3
-
it cant play
battlefield 3 or 4
-

that peace of ***
cant edit and make videos and movies
with camtasia 8
-
that peace of *** don't have a 2 tb hard drive like my desktop pc
-

that peace of *** screen is too small and it makes my eyes hurt for long use
my desktop pc screen is 40 inch

all I can do with that peace of *** is to play games like
ninja fruit and other games which all made for kids and makes other laugh at me

so why I need that peace of *** to send mesaages?
I have an iphone

I don't want that peace of *** and want my money back
---
I will back again to my desktop pc
with its 40 inch screen

См. статью: Why i need that stupid apple ipad peace of ***?