Friday, September 13, 2013

Family problems kinda.?

A few months ago I got my iPad tookn away beacuse I was starting arguments with people and not going to school and my step dad took it away. Well a week after he took my iPad I bought another (I have money) anyway it's been 2-3 months and he just found out that I have another iPad (he walked in my room and seen it) i have been to school and I haven't started anything with anyone ever since he took my first ipad away. I'm worried that he will yell at me in alittle bit and yell at my mom for letting me have a iPad.My mom knows I have a iPad. :( my step dad is the type of person that will call the cops and make the cops take my iPad… I don't know what to do. I haven't been in trouble in awhile :( I just don't want him to take it. He won't let me leave the house and see my friends so my iPad is the only way I can contact my friends

См. статью: Family problems kinda.?