Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Flashcard SW License for Ipad?

I would like to develop an application for the Ipad that will basically be flashcards. Just like traditional flash cards, each will contain a question on the front, and an answer on the back.In some instances, I might want to have a third or fourth side for further explanation if the answer isn't enough. I've written a lot of SW in K&R C, c++, and VC++ along with several other languages, but I am not at all certain that it is worth learning Objective C for what I want to do.

My goal is to have several decks of flash cards on the AppStore for sale. I would prefer to concentrate on the content rather than the programming.

It seems that my choices are:
1. Develop the software myself
2. Purchase a library of routines that are easily tied together.
3. Purchase a License
4. Enter into some sort of marketing agreement with a flashcard developer.

Unfortunately, I am very new to the apple environment, so I don't even know who the players are.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

См. статью: Flashcard SW License for Ipad?