Wednesday, September 11, 2013

HELP MY IPAD IS BROKE, PLEASE SAVE MY BABY :?

Hey, so I've had my ipad since christmas 2011, when they first came out and it has some minor scratches but nothing serious, anyway, today I was sunbathing and I was playing some music on my ipad which was on a table next to me when my dog jumped up on my ipad, he's quite big but I just quickly got him off and because there was no scratches, ignored it. I tried to plug it in about 5 hours after to charge it and realised there's a small dent at the top of where you're supposed to put your charger in making it impossible to charge my ipad seems as the plug can only go half in, here's some pictures of the dent, sorry, I did them in a hurry. I don't want a new Ipad or a replacement, it was a christmas present from my aunt who passed away last november due to cancer so it's kind of sentimental.
image
image
image
Is there any way to repair it? D: It's got 64% battery so hurry, my baby is dying: C
Added (1). If that works I shall love you forever <3 I'll see tomorrow, and if not, thanks sir for helping anyways :3

См. статью: HELP MY IPAD IS BROKE, PLEASE SAVE MY BABY :?