Sunday, September 8, 2013

Putlocker on ipad not playing video?

I was watching World War Z on putlocker the other day and at about 8 minutes in the video froze and only audio played so I tried to refresh and then every time I went to 8 mins in it would go to a black screen with just audio so I switched to sock share and ignored it but last night I tried to watch lawless and it froze again at 28 minutes and everytime I go past the 2 minute mark now it keeps going to black screen but this time there's no sock share link so I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem was? I tried googling it but nothing came up and I've tried everything to get it to play again but no luck.

It's and iPad 4 and I'm using google chrome app in case that makes any difference, I also tried to download it on a different app but after it downloads I try to play it and it just repeats at the 2 minute mark
Added (1). I tried other links like file nuke etc but I just get ads everytime I try to play the video, I used to watch file nuke on my laptop but doesn't work of ipad for some reason.
Added (2). Thanks for answers but unfortunately doesn't work for me on viooz I get a red triangle in the corner so I can't play it..wish I had my laptop with Adblock made it so much easier. :(

См. статью: Putlocker on ipad not playing video?