Monday, September 9, 2013

Should I buy an iPad mini, or the regular sized iPad?

So I've been looking to buy a tablet, and I've finally decided to go with an iPad, because I already have an iPhone and use a Mac computer, so it just syncs up very nicely with my other devices and iCloud. Now, what I can't decide is whether to buy an iPad 4th gen.or an iPad mini. I want the 32 GB version, which is for the mini $409.99 and $549.99 for the regular one, but I really don't mind spending the extra 140 bucks if it means I get exactly what I want. I know that the mini is much more portable, like I could throw it in my purse, and I've heard it's easier to handle, but I would mostly only be using it at home or in school, and maybe taking it on trips to use for browsing. I would be using it for some gaming, watching videos, reading, music, social networking and probably a bit of word processing.So far I've been leaning towards the regular one, but both the guy at the store and my sister were telling me how much more convenient the iPad mini would be, so now I'm conflicted. Any advice from someone who owns an iPad or mini, or knows a lot about them, or even someone who just wants to give their opinion would be much appreciated.

См. статью: Should I buy an iPad mini, or the regular sized iPad?