Saturday, September 14, 2013

Which device should I get/ keep?

Ok.So I have an iPad 3 and I've really been wanting the iPod touch 5g lately. Idk why. If I were to get the iPod I would sell my iPad which I would get about 200$ for, and I would have my enough to pay the other half for the iPod. I'm thinking about getting the 64gb, just because I want it to be worth it cuz I love my ipad my I'm getting kind of tired of it for some reason.So in your opinion what do u thing I should do. I also want to add that I'm saving for a car that would be around $2k-$3k. But I might not be able to get that until next year, and I have steady job right now.So I just want some opinions because idk what to do.My parents don't think I should waste my money on the iPod, but I haven't told them about my idea that I would sell my ipad.So thanks for your help sorry this was so long. I just don know what I should do. THANKS AGAIN!!!

См. статью: Which device should I get/ keep?