Saturday, September 7, 2013

Why is this boy doing this?

This boy who sits next to me in english was flirting with me one day and winking and smiling and blowing kisses at me and stuff, and i flirted back and that was fun. Then the next day he straight up ignored me and takled to other girls and I asked a teacher if i could take my ipad out to take a picture of the board (We get ipads at school) and he said i just want to play with it in class in a rude way and i just said no and he continued flirting with the girl behind me. Then today he was flirting with all these girls and I looked at him and he gave me a terribly nasty look and my friend saw this and told him to keep it to himself and then flirted with her. And I don't know if i am ugly or what because i genuinely don't know what that means and I was about to cry when he gave me that nasty look.

См. статью: Why is this boy doing this?