Monday, September 9, 2013

Xperia Z1 or Z Ultra?

I am currently looking for an android in the Sony family - the flagships.
The Z1 will be out here in my country around the 1st week of October, but the Z Ultra has already been out a month+ now.

I use my ipad alot, but I believe it is time for me to move on to a more portable tablet, but not from Apple. I do alot of travelling - and bringing my hefty ipad 2 is too much of a hassle.

I do alot of photo-sharing to friends and family via the screen, i do alot of note-taking in college and I love to use the phone as my main camera (i do not own any other compacts except for an SLR)

But now, i have the problem to choose between the Z1 or the Z Ultra. I love everything about the Z Ultra with its note-taking capabilities, fast speed and processor, and especially that large screen. Portability wise, it can still fit in my pocket.

But it has a not-so-decent camera, and the Z1 has that.So i only loved the Z1 for its camera capabilities, but Z Ultra for everything else. - I love good quality photos.

I have never owned a phone with a screen size above 4.3" but even with 4.3 i am not satisfied with watching videos and sharing photos. I've tried the Z's 5" and it seems enough in the first moment, but then felt as if its not satisfying for me.

If you have owned, tried either of them, please let me know. - Your opinions.

(PS, NO Samsungs or others..I strictly want Xperia)

См. статью: Xperia Z1 or Z Ultra?